The main aim of BBC News School Report is to interest young people in news of all sorts, and the world around them, by giving them the chance to make their own news.
BBC School Report News Day 2014:
On BBC News School Report day 2014 we will be joining up with Southfield Technology College to report on the days news. Keep a check on this page for more news when we get it.
BBC School Report News Day 2013:
TODAY IS THE DAY!
10AM – The students have just researched the days news using national and local papers and the internet.
10:30AM – The students have started to write their scripts for each story.
11:30AM – The students are now rehearsing their scripts.
14:00PM - The students are now broadcasting LIVE in the school.
15:15PM – News day 2013 is over. Well done everybody!!
Listen to our school report below:
BBC School Report News Day 2012:
- The team are currently research the news stories of the day.
- We are now writing and practacing the scripts for our news reports.
- Final practice before the LIVE broadcast at 2PM
- That is it! News report day 2012 is over. We broadcast LIVE in the school at 2:30PM
- Our broadcast will be online by 4PM this afternoon!